Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All the Worst... Sean Avery














This guy never ceases to amaze me.
Dallas Stars forward Sean Avery has been suspended indefinitely by the NHL for disparaging comments he made today in Calgary towards Flames Defenseman Dion Phaneuf and his girlfriend. Phaneuf's girlfriend is Elisha Cuthbert, also Avery's ex-girlfriend. "I am really happy to be back in Calgary, I love Canada," Avery said on camera this morning in Calgary. "I just want to comment on how it's become like a common thing in the NHL for guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds. I don't know what that's about. Enjoy the game tonight." This quote coming directly from TSN.ca.
After breaking-up with Avery (I assume she dumped him), Movie and TV Star Elisha Cuthbert dated New York Islanders Forward Mike Comrie before moving onto Dion Phaneuf.
Is it just me or is she simply dating guys based on their skill level? Because as the order of her relationships with hockey players stands, she has significantly improved the talent per relationship ratio after every breakup. Anyhow, that's beside the point.
Avery waited for all the camera's to turn on, the microphones to be in his face, so that he could drop his clearly prepared line. He called over the media because he said he had one thing to say... So he pre-meditaded the "sloppy seconds" line and went out of his way to make it public...?!? Pathetic.

No comments: